Tuesday, December 04, 2007

alison

i don't know you really
but i see you in my dreams
your narcissism fuels my flame
and fires my loins
with malcontent
while guilty thoughts
of merriment course
my inner veins

your beauty fills the cyber lanes
and gilds the lonely day
as i look for peace
in your sea of words
and die in your evil pain
throbbing pains
of vengeful shame upon
your spousal rage

but alison your radiant smile
i see with closing eyes
your glowing grace
of unknown ways
mysterious happiness reviled
i know not where
or why you cry
in anguishing lament

i reach for you wanting you
to touch your bared breast
to share your lively
witted smile that suckles
upon your chest
in peaceful smiling
radiant
and silent rest

© 2007 BY W GARY FORRESTER

2 comments:

Poetry Echoes said...

I wonder if I go back and read past posts, if I will recognize them differently as I recognize this one.

Willie G said...

Perhaps, personal inspiration often gives way to transparency. Thanks for reading